The vision software package for robot guidance optionally supplied with FlexiBowl® systems
What is FlexiVision?
FlexiVision is a PC vision software for robot guidance that can be optionally supplied with FlexiBowl® systems.
FlexiVision, which is developed on Halcon vision library, supports multiple cameras and offers a great flexibility.
The system is compatible with a large variety of industrial robots and it permits a quick development of FlexiBowl® feeding cells: no have advanced programming competences are needed.
The main features offered by the system include:
- Dynamic control of all FlexiBowl® functionalities (acceleration, speed, angle, flip)
- Bulk feeder hystogram control
- Robot and camera calibration
- Vision models of the parts
- Coordinates to robot
- Robot Pick&Place sequences
- Robot communication control
- Receipt Management
- Geometry and pattern matching
Digital I/O, TCP/IP,
Drops components and rear emptying
Diverts components from the ring
Custom Discs upon request
Automatic Product Changeover
Quick Disc Change
Sends parts coordinates to the robot.
Controls feeder movements and manages
the parts flow from the hopper.
Parts database manager.
from the ring