Life Sciences and Medical Devices are highly technological sectors of the global economy, they drive growth and meet to the most urgent and vital needs that require action on a large-scale.
Market size is as important as the challenges that Life Sciences is tackling nowadays such as highly diversified demand, strict requirements of quality and traceability, and big volumes in a short turnaround time.
New Flexibowl® Certified
The versions of Flexibowl® certified for use in ISO Class 5 controlled environments as defined by ISO 14644-1 maintain all the functions of the standard FlexiBowl®.
- Pneumatic components specific for cleanroom use;
- Back-lighted glass plate
- Perforated top screen to favor laminar flow
- Available for Flexibowl® 500/650/800 feeding systems
- Product contact surface suitable for cleanroom use
- Cap in natural white polyethylene to prevent component jams at center
Why does Life Science ask for robotics and automation?
The production benefits brought in by robotics and automation technologies are key success factors in the life sciences research and development operations ad well as in the manufacturing processes.
- Smart solutions are needed, so as to enable human resources to spend time in value-added activities rather than mind-numbing ones. Digitalization of the production processes implies a shift from manual labor to automatic machines. The steps towards fully automated processes are already in the to-do list of all the leading market players.
- Business competition calls for innovation, especially in a globalised market.
- A better management of resources leads to cost cuts in the supply chain and the manufacturing operations which guarantees global sustainability and availability of fundamental goods.
- Processes and workflow design requires a thorough investigation towards the fullfilment of the technological, legal and organizational requirements so that a certain flexibility to reshape them can be constantly guaranteed.
Structured and resilient technology partners are needed to be compliant with market standards which may vary from countries to countries.
Reviewing is a base pillar of all design activities, in order to keep up with the changes at every level that have to be implemented relentlessly in a never-ending transformation.
An articulated robotization and automation ought to be made up of easy-to-set up, efficient, reconfigurable and flexible equipment which is viable in a variety of applications. Automation products have to tackle the industry specific challenges: quick response in meeting changes and short time to market.
103 x 21 mm
147 x 5 mm
70 x 20 x 5 mm
150 x 0.5 mm
At ARS we support those Life Sciences industries which have important global impacts. As a technology partner we deliver highly reliable, cutting edge and effective products and solutions. Not only do we deliver solutions which meet the production requirements but they also provide all the analytics that are needed to research and develop effective products.
We deliver robotic solutions that enable further applications and opportunities Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics. FlexiBowl innovative design makes it adaptable to many different conditions and requirements. It facilitates lean manufacturing processes and helps to figure out new savings and business opportunities.
Automation, robotics and process optimization, data management and analysis, quality, safety are the base pillars which drive our business efforts towards robotic solutions such as FlexiBowl. Life Sciences can enormously benefit from such innovative technology and find a reliable and sustainable partner they can grow with.